ATG tape is essential to any project involving pictures. Its acid-free qualities ensure your pictures will remain striking far longer than with other tapes. When used in conjunction with a tape dispenser, your projects will appear extremely professional. Whether you are interested in scrapbooking, framing a picture, or another project, this wonderful tape and dispenser need a home in your toolbox. Follow these easy steps to assembling your tape dispenser!
- Open clear plastic cover.
- Place core of the tape onto the black knob, located on the black gear. Make sure the end piece of tape pulls to the left.
- Undo end piece of tape, and bring it to the bottom-side of the dispenser.
- Pull end piece over top of the first of two black knobs, located on the left-hand-side of the dispenser.
- Slide tape around the bottom of the second black knob, bringing it back over to the top of the roll of tape.
- Bring tape around wheel at back of the tape gun, starting at the bottom and pulling it to the right and over the top.
- Slide end into the slit located on the wheel, securing the tape in place
- Close clear plastic cover.
How to Use the Dispenser
- Position gun above the surface you’d like to tape.
- Press down on trigger, located on the handle.
- Press dispenser down on surface, and pull towards yourself.
- Lift away from the surface, simultaneously releasing the trigger
- Admire your project!
Follow these instructions for an ATG dispenser, and your projects will come out beautifully, with minimal effort on your part. This all-in-one tape is the answer to your scrapbooking prayers.
We have all of your scrapbooking needs, including ATG tape, and its corresponding dispensers at TapesSupply.com. Our high-quality, affordable products will be sure to make any project shine!
Interested in completing a project with ATG tape? Click here for more information!