Stripe Safety Tape Warning Tape
T.R.U. SST-618C is a 6 mil thick (carrier + adhesive) comfortable soft PVC vinyl tape; displaying vivid colors that are printed on the backing to obtain high visibility helping to prevent accidents and tape replacement. Helps to comply with OSHA requirements per paragraph 1910.144 of the Federal Register. The tape features an aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that will not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum.
Color and Standard Meaning
• Black & Yellow - Hazard/Caution.
• Red & White - Fire equipment/First aid.
• Black & White - Traffic/Housekeeping.
• Green & White - Decorative Identification.
Masking - Sealing - Splicing - Restricted - Hazardous barrier - Stripping - Area marking - Lane marking - Floor marking safety markings - Color coding - Abrasion protection
• Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
• Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 6 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13.7 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 15 lb/in
• Elongation: 210%
• Temperature resistance: 14 F to + 176 F
• Certifications: OSHA 1910.144
• 3" neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2-inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.