T.R.U. AF-20R Aluminum Foil Tape with LinerProduct Description
T.R.U. AF-20R Aluminum Foil Tape is a 2 Mil dead soft premium grade Aluminum Foil coated with an extremely aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that provides a tight positive grab when smoothed on work surfaces; its malleable foil conforms well to irregular and curved surfaces. The T.R.U. AF-20R Aluminum foil tape is an all-weather general purpose used in fiberglass duct board systems (on seams and joints to maintain the integrity of the vapor barrier) and on FSK systems.
For heat reflection and dissipation - Masking in paint stripping and electroplating - Cover over and seal seams in Hexayurt shelters - Waterproof sealing - Sealing plastic and automation plateware (in biotech research).
• Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
• Thickness: 3.6 mils (carrier[2.0] + adhesive[1.6])
• Release Liner: Paper
• Adhesion: 91 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 17.1 lbs/in.
• Elongation: 3.5%
• Temperature Resistance: -4 F to 176 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to Ideal #488; Polyken #337; Venture #3530; Shurtape #AF973; Fasson #0802; Tesa #53900.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.