T.R.U. ATG-7502 is a Glass stabilized Solvent Based Acrylic Adhesive reverse wound transfer tape with gold siliconized paper liner reverse wound on a 1" plastic core designed to be used in an ATG dispenser/Gun. Pressure-sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner has good adhesion to paper, most plastic films, and metal foils. Tape is acid neutral (Acid Free) and is not soluble in water.
General mounting and holding - product assembly - design and packaging of prototypes - mounting nameplates - picture framing - paper web splicing - sealing envelopes
ATG Dispenses to be used
• T.R.U. ATG-50 Dispenser
• Scotch 700 Yellow Dispenser
• Scotch 085 Pink Glider (Please leave a note if using this Gun)
• Adhesive: Solvent-Based Acrylic
• Thickness: 2.0 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Release Liner: 50# gold paper
• Adhesion: 27 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Temperature Resistance: -22 F to +230 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to 3M #924 & #987; Scapa #TD-200; Shurtape #TG-356; Tesa (NOPI) 7002-PV9.
Be the first in reviews this product!