T.R.U. UPVC-24BS Bag Sealing Tape is 2.4 mil (35-micron film); Tape is printable, heat-shrinkable, hand-tearable, and resistant to most acids, solvents and alkalis. Multiple colors to color code produce bags accordingly to the perishable age. Excellent performance when using a bag sealing tape dispenser (i.e. T.R.U. Bag Sealing Tape Dispenser)
8 Colors available Black - Dark Blue - Light Blue - Dark Green - Light Green - Orange - Red - Yellow
Rainbow Pack Carries
Black - Dark Blue - Light Blue - Dark Green - Light Green - Orange - Red - Yellow
Seals polyethylene and other film bags swiftly and efficiently when used in a bag sealing dispenser (Produce Bags, Bakery Products, Candy Items, Floral Arrangements, Industrial Parts, Newspapers, and Hardware) . Also used for color coding age of perishables.
• Adhesive: Solvent based natural rubber
• Thickness: 2.4 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Carrier/Backing: Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride film (UPVC)
• Adhesion: 15 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 42 lbs/in
• Elongation: 75%
• Temperature Resistance: up to 176 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to to Tesa #4204; 3M #690; Cantech #222; Achem #BS22 & #BS24.
Be the first in reviews this product!