T.R.U. FIL-835B/D Bi-Directional Filament Tape or BiFilament TapeProduct Description
T.R.U. FIL-835B/D Bi-Directional Filament Strapping Tape is a 4.8 Mil Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene; Clear synthetic rubber adhesive. The High strength, bi-directional filament tape gives 155# tensile strength in both directions (glass yarn across length and width). The extraordinary adhesion and tear resistance can tolerate moisture, abrasions, scuffing, nicks, and center seam splitting in both directions (vertical and horizontal). This strong tape adhesion is specially formulated to adhere to a wide variety of surfaces (plastic, metal, fiberboard, etc.).
Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Building out a Hexayurt Shelter - Box closing and sealing - Reinforcing - Packaging - Carton sealing - Bundling operations - Holding - Strapping - General bundling and tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
• Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
• Thickness: 4.8 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene film
• Adhesion: 90 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 155 lbs/in (Horizontal & Vertical)
• Elongation (at break): 6%
• Temperature Resistance: 32 F to 150 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to 3M #8959; IPG #745; Cantech #190; SICAD #FG-BD; 3M #8959; Tesa #4579.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.