T.R.U. FIL-835B/D Bi-Directional Filament Strapping Tape is a 4.8 Mil Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene; Clear synthetic rubber adhesive. The High strength, bi-directional filament tape gives 155# tensile strength in both directions (glass yarn across length and width). The extraordinary adhesion and tear resistance can tolerate moisture, abrasions, scuffing, nicks, and center seam splitting in both directions (vertical and horizontal). This strong tape adhesion is specially formulated to adhere to a wide variety of surfaces (plastic, metal, fiberboard, etc.).
Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Building out a Hexayurt Shelter - Box closing and sealing - Reinforcing - Packaging - Carton sealing - Bundling operations - Holding - Strapping - General bundling and tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
• Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
• Thickness: 4.8 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene film
• Adhesion: 90 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 155 lbs/in (Horizontal & Vertical)
• Elongation (at break): 6%
• Temperature Resistance: 32 F to 150 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to 3M #8959; IPG #745; Cantech #190; SICAD #FG-BD; 3M #8959; Tesa #4579.
Be the first in reviews this product!