T.R.U. CELLO is a 1.8 mil thick (carrier + adhesive) pure cellulose transparent biodegradable tape (eco-friendly). The tape tears easy by hand, so no applicator is necessary. In addition to the other properties this products adhesive is a solvent based natural rubber and resistant to hot temperature (up to 150 degrees F); making it ideal for use in temperature resistant carton sealing and splicing in the electronic industry since it is STATIC-FREE. Tape has a yellowish color, but when applied is clear; Tape does not snap back like polypropylene film tape when cut off, so it is easier to grab the next piece.
• T.R.U. ET Tape Dispenser
• Adhesive: Solvent-Based Natural Rubber
• Thickness: 1.8 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Carrier/Backing: Cellulose Film
• Adhesion: 30 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 26 lbs/in
• Elongation (at break): 25%
• Temperature Resistance: 32 F to 150 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to Shurtape #CT109; Tesa #4101 PV2; 3M #610 & #5912; Clipper #4206; Scapa #1109; IPG #MC-1; Cantech #206.
Be the first in reviews this product!