T.R.U. EL-766AW Electrical Tape is 19mm wide Plasticized PVC film with an aggressive rubber based adhesive in OSHA colors; rolls are individually cello-wrapped and labeled. It is a UL/CSA 1.5 in. listed core. Flame retardant and cold resistant.
11 Colors available Black - Yellow - Green - Orange - Purple - White - Red - Blue - Gray - Brown - Pink
Rainbow Pack Carries
White - Black - Yellow - Orange - Red - Blue - Green - Purple - Gray - Pink
• Quick identification of electrical phases - circuits - feeders and branches.
• Hockey Tape: T.R.U. EL-766AW Color Electrical can be use to tape a hockey stick for two reasons. Firs, feel for the puck, handling the puck on the ice. Second, to protect the stick and reduce damage when in use. (for further information on how to tape your hockey stick go to how to tape my hockey stick)
• Drumstick Tape: T.R.U. EL-766AW Color Electrical can be use to tape your drumsticks for uniformity (use for entire band to have the same grip color), Style (personal touch), better grip, and to protect the drum sticks from wear and tear for longer duration. (for further information on how to tape your hockey stick go to how to tape my drum stick)
• Adhesive: Rubber resin
• Carrier/Backing: plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 7 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 16 lb/in
• Elongation: 200%
• Application temperature range: up to 176 F
• Dielectrical Breakdown: 6KV
• Certifications: UL/CSA listed
• 3" neutral core/carton
Alternative to Permacel #220; IPG #6180; Tesa #4208; Berry Plastics #777
Be the first in reviews this product!