T.R.U. FIL-795 Filament Tape is a fiberglass reinforced polypropylene rubber based pressure sensitive strapping tape with a 69 oz/in. adhesion, 4.0% elongation, and 3 in. neutral core. It is used for packaging, palletizing, and unitizing applications.
Uses for the Heavy-Duty Tape include: Box closing and sealing - Reinforcing - Packaging - Carton sealing - Bundling operations - Holding - Strapping - General bundling and tabbing/seaming in the metal fabricating industry.
• Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
• Thickness: 4 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Carrier/Backing: Fiberglass filament reinforced polypropylene film
• Adhesion: 48 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 100 lbs/in
• Elongation: 3%
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Alternative to Taratape #199CS; IPG #RG-286; Tesa #53317; 3M #8934 & #8959; Cantech #179; Shurtape #GS490; Berry Plastics #704.
Be the first in reviews this product!