Flatback Paper Tape or Artist TapeProduct Description
T.R.U. CFB-60 is Bright colorful flatback papers coated with a high performance natural rubber resin adhesive. The flat surface of the tape (vs. creped paper) results in high quality printing and the easy unwind characteristic allows for high speed printing. Tape exhibits outstanding face to face bond strength.
5 Colors available Orange - Light Blue - Yellow - White - Red
Rainbow Pack Carries
Orange - Light Blue - Yellow - White - Red
Bundling - Bookbinding - Holding- Binding - Splicing - Masking - Labeling - Banding - Decorating edging and color - Color coding - General purpose packaging - Marking bins and shelves - Identification of various items and substrates.
• Adhesive: Rubber
• Carrier/Backing: Flatback paper
• Thickness: 5.8 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 30 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 30 lb/in
• Elongation: 3.5%
• Temperature resistant operating range: 40 F to 225 F
• 3" neutral core/carton
- Alternative to 3M #250; IPG #PF2; Shurtape #FP-227; Permacel #P-724 & #P726; Achem #IP57.
- Also known as: Console Tape or Board tape.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.