T.R.U. CGT-80 is 12 mils thick, 76 mesh. High quality polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low gloss finish film, coated with a Natural Rubber based adhesive. Tape will conform well to irregular surfaces, and will not twist or curl. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance. Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance). Suitable for entertainment type applications (concerts, trade shows, etc.) where minimal visibility of tape is desired. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape). Suitable as a book binding tape for seaming & reinforcement. The tape, also known as gaffer or gaffers' tape, is printable and suitable for a range of applications including wire and equipment labeling, temporary cable hold down, sealing, A/V, TV, photography and motion picture industries to hold wires, light and props.
12 Colors available Black - Burgundy - Red - White - Gray - Yellow - Orange - Dark Blue - Light Blue - Olive Drab - Green - Brown
• Holds down cables in most surfaces (i.e. podiums & stages)
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends in appropriately with the background
• Excellent water resistant
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces
Great for Professional Industries and Home Applications
• Industrial: Film and TV Shoots, Studio filming, Theatre/Stage Production, Automotive industry, Sports Productions, Churches, Film Schools, Broadcasting Classes, Box-Sealing, Lighting & Audio/Visual Technicians, Photography, Floor Marking, Holds Down wires to podiums, Musical Gear, Microphones/Guitar Cables, Straps, Drums, Drum Sticks, Mixing Boards and Consoles etc...
• Home: used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting wires, sealing tape, hockey tape - handle outdoor weather and a range of temperatures - Gaffer Tape is a must for anyone who wants great quality tape.
• Adhesive: Natural rubber
• Carrier/Backing: 76 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
• Thickness: 12 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 29 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 36 lb/in
• Elongation: 12%
• Temperature resistance: -31 F to 176 F
• 3" neutral core/carton
Alternative to Shurtape #PC-625; Scapa #125; Polyken #500AV.
Be the first in reviews this product!