T.R.U. SST-618C is a 6 mil thick (carrier + adhesive) comfortable soft PVC vinyl tape; displaying vivid colors that are printed on the backing to obtain high visibility helping to prevent accidents and tape replacement. Helps to comply with OSHA requirements per paragraph 1910.144 of the Federal Register. The tape features an aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that will not corrode copper, brass, steel, or aluminum.
Color and Standard Meaning
• Black & Yellow - Hazard/Caution.
• Red & White - Fire equipment/First aid.
• Black & White - Traffic/Housekeeping.
• Green & White - Decorative Identification.
Masking - Sealing - Splicing - Restricted - Hazardous barrier - Stripping - Area marking - Lane marking - Floor marking safety markings - Color coding - Abrasion protection
• Adhesive: Synthetic rubber
• Carrier/Backing: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
• Thickness: 6 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 13.7 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile: 15 lb/in
• Elongation: 210%
• Temperature resistance: 14 F to + 176 F
• Certifications: OSHA 1910.144
• 3" neutral core/carton
Be the first in reviews this product!