T.R.U. REF-7 Color Engineering Grade Reflective TapeProduct Description
T.R.U. REF-7 Reflective Tape is 5.5 mils thick with Enclosed Lens Retroreflective Urethane Film coated with a permanent Acrylic Adhesive. Application surface should be flat (not recommended for unpainted stainless steel surface). Product may be screen printed, guillotine cut, die-cut, or thermal kiss-cut. Meets or exceeds requirements of Federal Specification LS-300C (Reflectivity 1, Class 1), FP-85 (Type II), and ASTM D4956-94 (Type 1). 3" inch core. Adhesion: 24 hoursê dwell time, but in 15 minutes adhesive will reach 75%. Application Temperature: +40 F (4 C). Temperature Range resistance: -40 F to +140 F (40 C to 82 C).
6 Colors available Silver/White - Yellow - Red - Green - Orange - Blue
Rainbow Pack Carries
Silver/White - Yellow - Red - Green - Orange - Blue
Primarily designed for permanent and temporary traffic signage; also is used for safety applications and for the entertainment industry.
• Adhesive: Acrylic
• Carrier/Backing: Enclosed lens retroreflective urethane film
• Thickness: 5.5 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 50 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Application Temperature: +40 F
• Service Temperature Range: -40 F to +180 F
• Application temperature range: 32 F to 140 F
• Dimensional Stability: Less than 0.02 in. (0.8mm) shrinkage (1000 hours Atlas Twin Arch Weatherometer, EH)
• Certifications: LS-300C (Reflectivty 1 Class 1), FP-85 (Type II), ASTM D4956-94 (Type 1)
• 3" neutral core/carton
Alternative to Avery T-1500 Series, Nippon/Carbide 8100 Series, 3M 3200 Series.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.