T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape
T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape is light duty reinforced water activated tape with laminated non-asphaltic adhesive. It bonds instantly to both virgin and recycled fiber surfaces and therefore, generates an immediate destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. It is offered in both fiberglass reinforced and plain paper.
- Secure Bond – our starch based adhesive aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments
- All-Weather Use – not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Protection – a carton sealed with water-activated tape can’t be opened without leaving a broken seal
- Adhesive: Laminated non-asphaltic
- 3-way Reinforcing Pattern: Lengthwise is 110 Denier Fiberglass - 5/8" spacing (1-1-1-1-1)
- Cross machine is 150 Denier Fiberglass / Diamond Pattern ,1.25"
- Recommended for sealing light weight cartons weighing up to 25 lbs
NOTE: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)
Be the first in reviews this product!