T.R.U. DC-PEF-P Window Glazing Tape is a High Performance closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam coated on both sides with a high performance solvent-based acrylic adhesive. Double-sided PE foam tape which is designed specifically for window glazing. Adhesive system is formulated to bond with glass, wood, and aluminum substrates with quick stick, high peel adhesion and very good shear strength. Typically used during the installation process to prevent wind and water from entering by creating the inside seal between the insulated glass panel and the window sash/box. Outstanding resistance to weather for outdoor applications. Superior seal against dust and moisture due to flexible, soft foam. Easy peel 4 mil blue poly release liner for continuous & complete liner removal during window glazing applications. Glazing tape is a cleaner and more convenient option over glazing putty and other messy or more difficult to apply products.
Mounting of Emblems - Nameplates - Plastic Strips - Mirrors
• Carrier/Backing: Closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam
• Adhesive: Solvent-Based Acrylic
• Thickness: 4 mil
• Peel Adhesion: < 140.8 oz/in
• Tensile Strength: Minimum 44 psi
• Elongation (at break): 15%
• Release Liner: Blue Polyolefin film
• Density: 4 lbs per cubic foot
• Service Temperature: -22 F to 176 F
• Heat Resistance at 176 F: 24+ hours
• Core: 3 inch diameter
• Certification: AAMA-certified testing and approve
Be the first in reviews this product!