Double Coated Window Glazing TapeProduct Description
T.R.U. DC-PEF-P Window Glazing Tape is a High Performance closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam coated on both sides with a high performance solvent-based acrylic adhesive. Double-sided PE foam tape which is designed specifically for window glazing. Adhesive system is formulated to bond with glass, wood, and aluminum substrates with quick stick, high peel adhesion and very good shear strength. Typically used during the installation process to prevent wind and water from entering by creating the inside seal between the insulated glass panel and the window sash/box. Outstanding resistance to weather for outdoor applications. Superior seal against dust and moisture due to flexible, soft foam. Easy peel 4 mil blue poly release liner for continuous & complete liner removal during window glazing applications. Glazing tape is a cleaner and more convenient option over glazing putty and other messy or more difficult to apply products.
Mounting of Emblems - Nameplates - Plastic Strips - Mirrors
• Carrier/Backing: Closed cell cross-linked polyethylene foam
• Adhesive: Solvent-Based Acrylic
• Thickness: 4 mil
• Peel Adhesion: < 140.8 oz/in
• Tensile Strength: Minimum 44 psi
• Elongation (at break): 15%
• Release Liner: Blue Polyolefin film
• Density: 4 lbs per cubic foot
• Service Temperature: -22 F to 176 F
• Heat Resistance at 176 F: 24+ hours
• Core: 3 inch diameter
• Certification: AAMA-certified testing and approve
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
When the order is placed on a week day before 1:00 pm EST within hours the order starts to be fulfill. Once the order is fulfilled and on route by the carrier, we are unable to make any edits or cancel your order.
- If you need to edit or make any changes to your order after it has been submitted, please call our Customer Service team (786) 328-3055. Contingent on the situation we may be able to make the appropriate changes.
- If the order has not yet shipped, please contact our Customer Service team to cancel or make any changes on your order.
- If the order has already shipped, unfortunately we are unable to cancel the order. However, the unopened/unused items can be return for a full refund or exchange. For further information on returning/changing an order, please visit our Returns Section.